Rowleys

Saturday, June 4, 2011


Mildred Elizabeth Warren Taylor passed away on May 10, 2011. Grandma Milly was 99 years old. This picture was taken in November, she looks good for 99. My Grandma was such a compassionate person. She adopted five children. My grandmas stories about each child who was adopted fascinated me. My grandpa and grandma were foster parents she took care of so many and is such an inspirational person in my life. Grandma was in good health till pretty much the end. They told us on May 9, she would be going soon. My grandma told me she loved me this day. Robert gave her a beautiful blessing that night. She passed away peacefully the next day. It was a beautiful funeral. It was fun seeing my cousins I haven't seen in years. We love you Grandma Milly, and miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment